I recently saw another blog post where people were listing things they have stopped buying, and no longer need or use! I thought it was interesting…so here’s my list!
- Paper towel and paper napkins…we just use towels and rags. I keep some that I have gotten on sale around for certain events.
- Disposable diapers and wipes. We did use disposable with our first two, but made the leap with #3, and I LOVE it!!
- Ground beef. I have never purchased ground beef…ever. My husband is a hunter, and we (he) butchers and grinds all of our meat.
- Pre-made laundry soap and softener. I do, obviously, buy the ingredients to make my own.
- Pre-made household cleaners. Again, I do buy the (very cheap) ingredients to make my own.
- My dryer…except in the winter. As soon as weather permits, and until it dosen’t…we hang our clothes out to dry. It sounds eccentric, but I actually LOVE doing this…I know, I’m crazy!
- Canned fruits and veggies. We can from our garden, and are blessed to be able to glean from those with beautiful fruit trees and bigger gardens. We fill up hundreds of jars with beautiful fresh produce! I do still buy fresh produce.
I would LOVE to hear what’s on your list!!