What are you trying to accomplish this week? A few of my goals…
Things that need done…
- Finish up Chloe’s scrapbook through her 1st birthday
- Help the boys clean out their nightstand
- Freezer cooking (post coming soon!)
- Find a way to make more room in the garage so we’re not tripping over bikes and scooters wehn we get out of the car!
- Record 19 Kids and Counting for my mom and send it off!
- Go through playroom bookshelves and do some purging (post and pics later)
- Read our chapter book daily with the boys…we’re reading Little House in the Big Woods
- Make family prayer time a PRIORITY every night
- Get outside (despite the COLD) for at least four outside walks or bike rides
- Turn my phone off and don’t look at the computer during school! Mommy gets distracted too easily.
- Pray for my husband and children
- Pray for my beautiful great-grandmother, who was admitted to the hospital this weekend
- Finish reading A Thousand Gifts